Objectives & Directions
Moradabad Educational Trust Was Established in 1995 with four trustees viz. Sri Sudhir Gupta, Sri Adarsh agarwal and Sri Anil Kumar Agarwal with the Objective of disseminating professional & technical education to every strata of the Society for uplifting standards of living as part of corporate social responsibility.
Moradabad Educational trust is serving as the premier multi disciplinary society dedicated to excellence in all aspects of professional & Technical Education. Therefore, vision of Moradabad Education Trust is to develop the instruction at par With the best institutes in India. Later on, in 1998, three more trustees were added Viz. Sri Neeraj Agarwal, Sri Arvind Goel and Sri Pradeep Jain. In 1996, MET Came out with an engineering college, Moradabad institute of Technology (MIT)
- To disseminate management thoughts through continuous education and prepare young men and women for career in management.
- To organize training and development programmes in various fields of management for optimum productivity.
- To render consultancy services in management areas for improving and standardizing performances at various levels.
- To develop case studies for professionals.
- To conduct researches in diverse areas to be used by scholars and practitioners.
OUR DIRECTION TOWARDS CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Enhance intellectual critical mass.
- Enrich diverse populations of students
- Continuously strengthen corporate academia partnership
- Maintain comprehensive and effective alumni framework.
- Reach to various underprivileged masses of the society for uplifting better standard of living as part of corporate social responsibility.